Happy Long Easter Weekend to you!
I’m so excited for a relaxing Sunday with my sweetie, enjoying these pretty flowers on our dining table. It feels like forever since I have had flowers at home and that is just not right. Must make a point of bring some home every week, as I truly believe we should all treat ourselves weekly with fresh flowers.
It has been a busy week in the flower studio; here is what we have been up to:
- On Sunday we held our second Terrarium Workshop, the next workshop is on April 28th. We are also planning a Succulent Terrarium Workshop and a Workshop on Hanging Terrariums, stay tuned!
- Lots of spring planters and pretty bouquets in the making for Easter.
- With the nice weather we have our sidewalk flower market set up!! Love that spring is finally here!
- We are gearing up for April’s floral design classes Colour Theory – Pastels and Ode to the Peony are up next!
- Our Floristry 101 class is running on Tuesday nights right now. Next session starts again on Tuesday, May 14th.
- We had fun making cool terrariums with pretty ferns, tropicals, Staghorn ferns, orchids and succulents and cacti in our new terrarium glass wear!
- Plus we are in the middle of a rebrand; stay tuned for our new logo.
We hope your weekend includes some pretty flowers, visits with family and friends, and some time outdoors enjoying the beautiful weather! Signs of spring are popping up all over!
Happy Easter and spring!!