Easter is here …
So, I thought I would share a little inspiration with you to get you decorating for the holiday this weekend. Decorating a table for a holiday can be very complex or fun and simple; thats really up to you. It’s all about adding a little wow and some fun creativity.
I hope I can inspire you with this inexpensive, yet fun Easter tablescape I created to celebrate the holiday. Here is what I used:
- 5 pink tulips at $3.99 for the bunch
- 2 pots of oat grass at $1.99 per pot
- Cadbury mini eggs, $3.99 a bag
- Assorted milk glass vases
- 1 colourful Easter egg garland, $9.00
- 12 hard boiled brown eggs (you can colour the eggs if you like)
- 4 vintage teacups
- 4 white dessert plates, 4 dinner plates and 4 settings of silver flatware
- 2 cream oval bowls to hold the eggs
- A white linen table cloth
- A grey linen placemat
Creating this table was really easy, it is something you could quickly put together right before your guests arrive this weekend to celebrate! And the great thing, besides the normal items in our house I only spent $20.96 (plus taxes) to create this little Easter table.
Happy decorating and Happy Easter!!