The Galt Country Club’s first Bridal Show was on Sunday, November 20th and Living Fresh had the pleasure of participating in the show. Here is a look at our Romantic Garden themed wedding flower booth from the show:
We had the pleasure of meeting several brides at the show, along with some great vendors who offering amazing wedding services to couples who are getting married.
Here are a few of the other wedding vendors from the show:
- Galt Country Club – Weddings and Catering
- Cake Box – Wedding Cakes
- John Wills Photography – Wedding and Boudoir Photography
- Happening Events – Wedding Planning Services
- Claire Szczepski from Stella & Dot – Personal Stylist
- Jamie Drayer Graphic Designer – Wedding Invitations and Stationary
- 2D Studio – Event Filmmaking
- My Party DJ – Professional DJs
- Homewood Suites – Guest Accommodations
- Collins Formal Wear – Formal Men’s Wear
- Paul Ingram and Michelle Rogers from SunLife Financial – Financial Planning
For more images from the show check out our Facebook page.